Transformation retreat -
Exploring positive affirmations: a yoga and meditation retreat
I am very excited to announce my offering of a retreat in beautiful Puglia, south Italy.
Join me for a truly immersive yoga experience, and take time for yourself to recharge and soak in the Italian culture and sun. In my experience, Puglia is a beautiful place and I would love to share this with you.The retreat will be based over 5 days and 4 nights, and will include beautiful plant-based cuisine. There will be two practices daily, one in the morning starting with meditation, pranayama, then going onto an engaged and energising practice to get you set up for the day ahead. The evening practice is a slower Hatha practice and restorative.
Day break-down (subject to small changes):
• 7.30 - 8am - Help yourself to Tea and Coffee
• 8 - 8.30am - Meditation session (30mins)
• 8.30 - 10am - Yoga
• 10 am - Breakfast
• Free time, full use of swimming pool, outside space, walks, resting
- optional excursions to local towns and beaches
• 1pm - Light Lunch
• Free time (as above)
• 5 - 5.30 - Meditation
• 5.30 - 7.15 - Yoga
• 7.30 pm - Dinner
I would like to create a safe space for a full immersive experience of yoga, as well as sharing and nurturing your body and mind. Allowing group time to connect and give a supportive and creative environment for the inclusion of everyone. Reflective time can also be a very important part of this, sometimes things can only become really clear when you fully slow down and open up to the experience.
Where will we be staying?:
Once a Franciscan Convent, Masseria Sant'Elia is the result of a careful stone restoration that preserves the original farmhouse. Located on a hill, this stunning architecture is surrounded by enviable views and peaceful nature of the Itrya Valley.
You will have the chance to live in a real Trullo room, inside a XIV century restored accommodation.
Close to best historical and Unesco sites as Alberobello, Lecce and Matera, this location will allow you to visit the places around, enjoying the long sandy beaches as the wonderful rocky bays by the cost. "a bucolic countryside dominated by centuries-old olive trees, and by the timeless fairy-tale beauty of trulli”.
• Two Yoga sessions a daily
• Two hearty meals a day, Light lunch, teas and refreshments
• Accommodation for 5 nights
• Rooms all en-suite
• Welcome Aperitivo with white wine and chef's delicacies
• All yoga equipment (We recommend brining your own matt)
• Full use of Swimming pool and outside space
• Meditations & pranayama practices
• Tourist Tax
Whats not included:
• Transfers to and from airport, please enquire through the main site for help
• Snacks and drinks bought outside of the retreat centre
• Transport or entry tickets for excursions/taxi or car hire
What to bring (rough guide):
• Comfortable clothing to move and do yoga in for 6 days
• Sunglasses / hat / sun cream (or alternative) / mosquito repellant
• Clothing for everyday wear - warm climate (around late 20's early 30's) & slightly warmer clothing for the evening/ to cover from mosquitos
• Toiletries. Solid shampoos and soaps may be a good idea for traveling with hand luggage
• Notebook - to write down experiences and things that may come up
• Reading material, journals / diary / sketchbook, pens & pencils
• Sandals and comfortable shoes for walking/exploring in
• Crystals / essential oils / incense - to feel more homely in your space
• Blanket for savasana - optional
This retreat is in partnership with Meditation Yoga.
For further information and to book please visit ~