Yoga and hiking retreat Spain-
I am very excited to announce a retreat for 2023 in beautiful South Spain,
through a partnership with Lucia retreats.
Join me for a truly immersive yoga experience, and take time for yourself to recharge and soak in the Spanish culture and sun. The location boasts of natural beauty set in a natural reserve, whitewashed villages, and hiking locations.
There are 4 yoga classes a day to choose from, I will be leading 2 per day, one energizing and one restorative, 2 yoga workshops and other optional activities such as guided hikes and a trip to local town are included within your stay.
The Nature Reserve Retreat Center is tucked away in the mountains easily accessible from Malaga and Sevilla Airports, and from the Ronda train station. Transportation options are included in Lucia Yoga Retreats and we're happy to help you organize if you prefer to arrange your own transport. From the retreat center, Malaga and Sevilla Airports are each a 1 hour 30 minute drive.
From Ronda, the retreat center is a 30 minute drive. The closest village
is a walkable 3 kilometers.
5 nights at the beautiful Nature Reserve retreat center
4 yoga classes per day: 2 energizing and 2 gentle/yin yoga,
for all levels and ages
2 yoga workshops
3 delicious healthy meals daily
Five swimming pools at the yoga retreat center
Hiking tour to the big Dolmen and/or the whitewashed village balcony
Hiking tour to the Zahara de la Sierra famous castle and olive oil
factory tour and tasting
Arrival day and departure day transport between the retreat center
and the Ronda train station
All transportation for included activities
Yoga retreat center in the middle of a Nature Reserve
Whats not included:
• Flights and transport to Rhonda Train station
What to bring (rough guide):
• Comfortable clothing to move and do yoga in for 7 days
• Sunglasses / hat / sun cream (or alternative) / mosquito repellant
• Clothing for everyday wear - warm climate (around early to mid 20's)
& slightly warmer clothing for the evening/ to cover from mosquitos
• Toiletries. Solid shampoos and soaps may be a good idea for traveling
with hand luggage
• Notebook - to write down experiences and things that may come up
• Reading material, journals / diary / sketchbook, pens & pencils
• Sandals and comfortable shoes for walking/hiking and exploring in
• Crystals / essential oils - to feel more homely in your space
Early Bird Price until December 2022 ~ 845 Euro
200 Euro deposit to secure your spot today
Please Quote my name when making a booking in the drop-down tab.